You are not logged in.

#1 2006-12-01 23:13:18

Swan
Superstar
France
Website

Level 44

Rules :

- DO NOT post answers, links, screenshots or level's elements. You'll get banned if you spoil the pleasure of others, even if they ask for.

If you request some help :

Don't be too specific but don't be too vague. It's rather hard to find the right way to ask but imagine yourself in a room with other players. You can't whisper and you need to solve a riddle, you have the right to ask for a clue those who have already solved it, but you don't want the other players to find before you. To understand what you're asking for, one should be at the same step. Don't spoil the steps for the others ! You can use metaphors if you want. Show us that you're smart!

Read this topic carefully, your question may have already been asked (and answered). There's no need to ask the same question twice, even if there's no answer.

If you help somebody :

Don't help him too much, don't deprive him the pleasure to find by himself, just guide him on the way without being too specific, using as much images, metaphors and maybe other riddles as you can. After all, you're smart too wink!

If everybody plays by the rules, things will be much more funny and no one will get hurt.

Write in a correct language, ban SMS style and try to avoid spelling mistakes as much as possible.

http://www.ouverture-facile.com/signature.pnghttp://www.ouverture-facile.com/ofenlogo.png

#2 2007-01-05 19:35:49

bbalint85
Hungary

Re: Level 44

I know the names on the cards, but I'm still lost
any help?

work in progress

#3 2007-01-05 19:55:41

giega
United States

You managed through 24, right? Clue is a big help, too.

Level Completed:77
it's npt hcrd

#4 2007-01-13 10:44:53

Riddler
Noob
United States

on the clue for this level - is the fact that one of the words is mispelled significant?

#5 2007-01-13 11:07:24

kRaZyK!Rb
Le Modrateur
Dominican Republic
Website

Riddler wrote:

on the clue for this level - is the fact that one of the words is mispelled significant?

No it doesn't! It's a simple typo! Please ignore, but i've made a note of it!  wink

Currently on Level #60     <-- Just Made it!!  tongue 
Favorite Level so far: Level #46!!
Completed a level? Tell us all about it in the Opinions Thread. Every level has one!   wink
"I'm trying to free your mind. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it." cool

#6 2007-01-23 23:32:26

station10
New Zealand

I'm a bit confused with this one, the name on the valet of clubs doesn't seem to match up with his actual name :S and I can't figure out the significance of the T*******e

#7 2007-01-24 00:39:29

Kiara
Geek
United States

station10 wrote:

I'm a bit confused with this one, the name on the valet of clubs doesn't seem to match up with his actual name :S and I can't figure out the significance of the T*******e

the names are all right tongue don't worry about the t*******e just yet, once you figure out the other clue, it'll all make sence wink

Last edited by Kiara (2007-01-24 00:40:33)

... and now for something completely different ...
---------------------------------------------------------
Currently trying to break through Level 78 with cuteness
http://pics.homere.jmsp.net/t_24/64x64/JP_leo.gif

#8 2007-01-29 19:35:12

RattleMe
Noob

I can't read the name on the Queen of Spades. A little help? Some of the letters are blocked and I can't find the name online.

#9 2007-01-29 19:53:42

Rachelle
Addict
Canada

I think you should look again for it online, its not that hard to find.

Working around Level 62
PM me for help up to Level 61
But before you do, Have you Read the Rules?
Looked in the Tutorial section?

#10 2007-02-01 22:09:37

cogit0
Noob
United States

So I think I understand the clue, and think I know what i need to do with the order of the letters in a very narrow sense, but can't figure out how to actually start the order. I recognize that I need to start with a particular c**** due to the number of letters we have, but from that it seems like it's a trial and error combination of what the order is within a particular c****.
I don't think that it should end up being trial and error, so I think I'm missing something. Am I?

Last edited by cogit0 (2007-02-01 22:10:37)

#11 2007-02-01 22:57:45

Arwen
Arwenator
France

Well, you effectively miss something. remember how c**** are placed.

I'm so stupid ......
One day, I'll do the french riddle n93... One day...
Stopped at the english 60 a long time ago

#12 2007-02-24 15:45:30

Fenix
Addict
Czech Republic

OK, solved, by I dont get the **** clue roll

Now, if you are stuck with the "order" problem, keep in mind, that there is only one "opposite" you have to take into consideration.

Missing school because of Level 55

#13 2007-04-12 21:19:46

SpudY2K
Noob
United Kingdom

Okay, I'm not totally sure what I have to do here. I've found two clues, the one on the hint page which seems fairly straight forward as there is only one thing which has opposites, the **** clue however make no sense to me and doesn't sound grammatically correct. I tried doing what I did on level 24 but I can't seem to find a logical order outside of what the hint page says.

#14 2007-04-13 01:56:16

Kiara
Geek
United States

SpudY2K wrote:

Okay, I'm not totally sure what I have to do here. I've found two clues, the one on the hint page which seems fairly straight forward as there is only one thing which has opposites, the **** clue however make no sense to me and doesn't sound grammatically correct. I tried doing what I did on level 24 but I can't seem to find a logical order outside of what the hint page says.

again, there's nothing in this level that you haven't done before... look at what you have in front of you and read the clue, it tells you exactly what to do... or pm me when you're stuck

#15 2007-05-07 01:05:51

lipstick

Wah I am so stuck on this one! The clue doesn't tell you to do anything, just stating a fact. I assume I am meant to use letters as per level ** rather than the n****** themselves? If so then following the clue just gives you two groups (one of c******** and one of v*****, and of course the one that's neither!) The ** clue makes no sense either (I have tried thinking about what the 'o*******' of it might be and it still doesn't make sense).

The order of the c**** isn't too clear l-r so the only other 'order' it gives you is how they stack top to bottom.

I swear if this is something I'm meant to be seeing on my monitor again I'll scream!

Added Mon May  7 02:08:33 2007 :
OK obviously despite spending weeks on this I solved it just after posting, although it was random and not sure how I did it... so if anyone would like to explain to me what on earth the ** code means, please do!

Last edited by lipstick (2007-05-07 01:14:13)

#16 2007-05-07 01:30:17

Kiara
Geek
United States

lipstick wrote:

Wah I am so stuck on this one! The clue doesn't tell you to do anything, just stating a fact. I assume I am meant to use letters as per level ** rather than the n****** themselves? If so then following the clue just gives you two groups (one of c******** and one of v*****, and of course the one that's neither!) The ** clue makes no sense either (I have tried thinking about what the 'o*******' of it might be and it still doesn't make sense).

The order of the c**** isn't too clear l-r so the only other 'order' it gives you is how they stack top to bottom.

I swear if this is something I'm meant to be seeing on my monitor again I'll scream!

Added Mon May  7 02:08:33 2007 :
OK obviously despite spending weeks on this I solved it just after posting, although it was random and not sure how I did it... so if anyone would like to explain to me what on earth the ** code means, please do!

tellme what you got and i'll help u

#17 2007-05-09 16:20:37

lipstick

Kiara thanks for your message. Can anyone explain to me what the ** clue means?

#18 2007-07-20 21:53:01

gungywamp
Noob
United States

ok totally lost. tried using the ** thingy with the cards, looking for things that have s****** ones u**** them, and then l**** them, but doing the opposite to others (i hope that made sense to those who know the three words i am talking about), and thats gotta be wrong. with the t********, does that have anything to do with the previous level that incorporated such an object, such as decrypting things multiple times using those n****** and l****** with the c**** and that object in a level ** fashion? i hope nothing here is too revealing if i am on track. please fix anything in my post that i missed that might be too revealing.

Keep On Rock!
- Chitto from The Cheers

stuck on level 44

#19 2007-07-31 04:20:19

bobsmiththethird
United States

clearly you remember level **, using that just follow the ** clue to the answer, what does the ** clue remind you of?  Use what you have, in the way that the clue reminds you of, and the answer should be clear.

although theres another way using just the ** clue that I've found and its quite interesting and probably unintentional but it works just like the real way.

Forum trolling while working on : Level 66

#20 2007-08-12 09:49:41

BiNO
Noob
Lebanon

Well I'm totally lost here! I've been rearranging the l****** following the clue but nothing seems to work.
Is there anything else I need to do? Other than leaving out some of the letters if this is what the ** clue implies.
And what's with the t********, does it refer to the previous level where we saw it (way back)?

Added Sun Aug 12 11:04:36 2007 :
Scratch that got it

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/5830/binosigzd4.gif

#21 2008-04-19 14:36:19

blearyeyedboy
United Kingdom

OK, I've got an answer that got me to level 45, but I have no idea how the ** clue ties in. Anyone (privately) care to share?

***Starting over after changing from PC to Mac... Mac freeware's a puzzle all of its own!***

#22 2008-11-29 20:24:31

zabido
Noob
Hungary

Hi all!

I've got all the letters in a way as in level 24 (though I'm not really sure about the t******e card: i've figured out a few ways to that so from that I've got 3 different letters *, *, * /about its logic see spoiler down *Spoiler erased*/, or maybe it's not even important).
I understand the clue, and found a ** clue. I've applied the clue on the letters from the cards and the letter from the s.c. clue which gave me a word, but that's not the solution.
I've tried a few ways of ordering with the letters without taking the ** clue in consideration, just concentrating on the clue. I haven't found any solution yet...

Can anyone push me to the right direction?

Thx!
----------------

#23 2008-12-01 11:08:00

lla-26
Noob
Philippines

zabido wrote:

Hi all!

I've got all the letters in a way as in level 24 (though I'm not really sure about the t******e card: i've figured out a few ways to that so from that I've got 3 different letters *, *, * /about its logic see spoiler down *Spoiler erased*/, or maybe it's not even important).
I understand the clue, and found a ** clue. I've applied the clue on the letters from the cards and the letter from the ** clue which gave me a word, but that's not the solution.
I've tried a few ways of ordering with the letters without taking the ** clue in consideration, just concentrating on the clue. I haven't found any solution yet...

Can anyone push me to the right direction?

Thx!
----------------

Hi! Once you found the solution, just remember that there is one more card, and the back is a s****l. Apply it.

#24 2010-09-20 01:54:21

Gasp_a_Bunneh
United States

Still just getting into this one, but before I go any further, I have a quick question about a certain typo. The name on the first card is spelled differently than the real name of that person. Is this the typo that was mentioned in a previous post here?
Should I go with what is on the card, or the correct (as far as I know, at least) spelling?

Thank you.

#25 2010-09-20 13:23:57

bacchus
moderate in drinkation
France

no the typo mentionned above refers to some mispell in the clue page, and it was corrected i think.
sometimes it's hard to read, but the names you can find on the internet. as far as i know, there is no obvious typo here.

franais, english, deutsch, svenska, 日本語 - always keen on learning other languages
http://www.whiskybase.com/mc.gif
finished HP7 book on 22nd at 4 pm ^^ http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/2338/dhmh7.png

Board footer