You are not logged in.

#1 2006-12-19 13:15:29

Swan
Superstar
France
Website

Level 70

Rules :

- DO NOT post answers, links, screenshots or level's elements. You'll get banned if you spoil the pleasure of others, even if they ask for.

If you request some help :

Don't be too specific but don't be too vague. It's rather hard to find the right way to ask but imagine yourself in a room with other players. You can't whisper and you need to solve a riddle, you have the right to ask for a clue those who have already solved it, but you don't want the other players to find before you. To understand what you're asking for, one should be at the same step. Don't spoil the steps for the others ! You can use metaphors if you want. Show us that you're smart!

Read this topic carefully, your question may have already been asked (and answered). There's no need to ask the same question twice, even if there's no answer.

If you help somebody :

Don't help him too much, don't deprive him the pleasure to find by himself, just guide him on the way without being too specific, using as much images, metaphors and maybe other riddles as you can. After all, you're smart too wink!

If everybody plays by the rules, things will be much more funny and no one will get hurt.

Write in a correct language, ban SMS style and try to avoid spelling mistakes as much as possible.

http://www.ouverture-facile.com/signature.pnghttp://www.ouverture-facile.com/ofenlogo.png

#2 2007-01-08 22:04:11

bbalint85
Hungary

Re: Level 70

Hi!
I can't really start this level..
I looked everywhere for clues, but i don't really have anything, except for the title+clue hint..

A little push?

work in progress

#3 2007-01-08 22:43:43

glouton
modo from quasi-paris (© FRiZ)
France

Think harder about the clue. How is it possible to read in the dark ?

glouton in French it means wolverine.
It's small, chunky and will gobble anything up !

#4 2007-05-24 23:07:41

Ruzzo
Guitar God
United States
Website

I'm completely lost here...
Don't even know where to start.

I've tried every answer I could possibly come up with for the title+clue hint but I've gotten nothing.

#5 2007-05-30 13:51:14

useless
Noob
Austria
Website

Is the d*****.swf from the s***** c*** important??
I have no idea how to merge this with the other clues..

The sunburns killed the Prince of Persia!

#6 2007-06-02 02:07:04

Ruzzo
Guitar God
United States
Website

Everything is there for a reason.
Anything out of the ordinary should lead to something important.
It's up to you to find out what.

#7 2009-11-30 21:09:03

lipstick

So, I don't know if anyone is still here... I have a new computer, in a new country and decided to visit OF again... of course I quickly solved level 69 which had me puzzling for days last time... smile

Anyway when I click on the 'ok' button here without entering anything (I like to click around) I get a message saying OF has been hacked. I thought this was part of the game but now I'm not sure as the same message comes up when I try other endings of the URL. Has it been hacked? has this been sorted? or is it part of the game?!

#8 2009-12-01 04:24:07

Ruzzo
Guitar God
United States
Website

There are a few of us still here. tongue

But to answer your question, I'm not sure if OF was hacked.  The site was down a week or two ago so it might be likely.
And no it has nothing to do with the riddle.

wink

Edit:

I just checked it, that is strange but a nice find nonetheless.

Last edited by Ruzzo (2009-12-01 04:31:42)

#9 2009-12-01 11:38:01

glouton
modo from quasi-paris (© FRiZ)
France

Hi there,

Yes the site has been hacked a couple of weeks ago and there are still some issues not yet solved after the migration onto a new sever. You may see this warning message instead of the usual 404 error page. But you should be abble to solve every riddle normaly.

glouton in French it means wolverine.
It's small, chunky and will gobble anything up !

Board footer