•  » Csmarkus - There is no spoon

#1 2009-04-26 17:28:22

bacchus
moderate in drinkation
France

Csmarkus - There is no spoon

A riddle by the incredible csmarkus!
Link to the riddle

franais, english, deutsch, svenska, 日本語 - always keen on learning other languages
http://www.whiskybase.com/mc.gif
finished HP7 book on 22nd at 4 pm ^^ http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/2338/dhmh7.png

#2 2011-09-14 23:44:48

tvl
Noob

Re: Csmarkus - There is no spoon

hi very nice riddle but I am still stuck for several days now. It is a tough one !

I think I found couple things. But I would like to know a clue about a password to enter. Is it related to the title "there is no spoon" ? Having a clue will give me two nice hidden information ^^.

Thank you in advance.

#3 2011-09-15 00:30:58

csmarkus
Holding the staff
Hungary

Hello,

First of all, thanks for your activity! Activity is what this site needs. Please go on and write comments, ask for help if you need to, share your success, write about issues other than OF or anyhting, help bring life here. smile
Only please make sure to use the correct forum/topic. For example, this question should have gone to the Help forum, here.
moved 16-09-2011 @ 12:10 UTC

Anyway... bacchus or some other powerful user (if there are any of them around here) can move the post to the correct forum, so I'll answer here. And the answer is: it depends. What do you mean with "is it related to..." If you have a movie in mind, then NO, there is no direct connection to it apart from the fact that it is my all time favorite movie. smile You may even find some false routes to learn that.

If you need help, please post your well formulated questions to the mentioned help topic or you can try PMing me.

/Csaba

#4 2011-11-02 04:01:44

SoBeAnAggie
Noob
United States
Website

Nice puzzle so far. I was able to d******* the f*** but haven't had any luck after that. Tried changing the e******** but no luck. Any tips?

#5 2011-11-03 15:58:43

csmarkus
Holding the staff
Hungary

Can you please be a little bit more specific? I think I understand the e* part but the d* and f* are ambiguous for me. As you have seen or will see, the riddle has more than one phase and I cannot identify where you are right now.

BTW, I appreciate your efforts not to give away too much information. smile

#6 2012-03-07 17:49:38

Amberalex
Noob
Russia

Can anyone help me? I am really stack with this riddle. I have z** f*** and g** f*** but I do not know what to do now. And I have read the clue again already. Please, help me. )

#7 2012-03-08 11:25:02

csmarkus
Holding the staff
Hungary

Hello,

You are on the right track if you have the z** f*** and the g** f*** because as they point it out (look at them as text), the clue is really important. What you have at first is all you need. Try playing with the original item, you will see that it's more than it first looks.

BTW, it's great to see some signs of life around here. smile

Cheers,
Csaba

#8 2012-03-08 16:31:10

Amberalex
Noob
Russia

Oh, I've understood, that the spoon is not only the spoon and found the sp*** page. Should I find something more to solve this riddle??

#9 2012-03-08 17:35:00

csmarkus
Holding the staff
Hungary

Amberalex wrote:

Oh, I've understood, that the spoon is not only the spoon

Great!

and found the sp*** page.

Brilliant!

Should I find something more to solve this riddle??

No. And you know that from the clue. You have to work with what you have. And you have only one toy to play with (I mean, in this riddle wink ). So play with it. Having found the sp*** page you already know that what the toy LOOKS like is not all of it. Although it consists of the parts you have already seen, that's far from being the only information. Yes, you need the ar***** f***. And because of the clue, you get it by playing with the only toy. smile
Did I say too much? I hope not. wink

#10 2012-03-08 18:27:43

Amberalex
Noob
Russia

I think, I have understood your message )
Now I am thinking abot the p******d ))

Last edited by Amberalex (2012-03-08 18:29:32)

#11 2012-03-23 16:42:51

Amberalex
Noob
Russia

Oh, it is the Great Riddle! Thanks to author!

• Index
  •  » Help
  •  » Csmarkus - There is no spoon

Board footer