Ouverture Facile : Forum

Ouverture Facile : Forum

This is the official board for the game Ouverture Facile

You are not logged in.

#26 2008-08-21 07:22:47

damajin
Noob

Re: Level 77

Made it to the end.  (it says Level 78 is being translated from French)

#27 2009-05-20 19:35:08

HyeBaLLr3
Noob

any help with this one please? been stuck on this for about 6 months now, i was forced to quit the game for a couple months because i had no idea what to do!  loll  i love this game though so i came back to try it out... im on the computer, have everything done, i just need to know what to do with the big square.. i have combined them all together and am pretty sure i did it correctly, but i cant figure out what to do with them.. i know i have to fill in the white spaces with a color but how am i supposed to know which color to use? HELP ME OUT PLEASE! thank you

#28 2009-05-20 20:47:15

jeffw
Mod' of War
Wales

Well, yes, if you'd combined them (and all of them) correctly, you should naturally see which colors to use... and how to fill it in.
If not, you don't do enough puzzles. tongue
wink

I ain't no stupid...I'm just french.

Level 70 something(english)/Level 93(french) done and dusted, next ! wink

#29 2009-05-21 18:10:06

HyeBaLLr3
Noob

damnn i wonder what im doing wrong, i feel like i've litterally tried everything i can... been stuck on this level for over 6 months already  loll
can you tell me if this is right or wrong?
bacchus: i had to remove your link, this was spoiling for other users. please be careful to release as few information as possible on the forum.
if you need someone to check something, please write a personal message (click PM on the left below the description of the user you're writing to -better a moderator, with blue nickname)

#30 2009-09-30 04:59:05

garyj
Noob

I been away for a year... working slowly through 76... and a while now on 77... but I have a need for a hint or something. I am sure I do understand post 15.... observation.... how shall I put it - I see that the screen is basically a c**** u* of the larger ****. In other words its obvious which **** to place into the ***. But it still doesn't work.

Do I have to **** some around? ******** images? The borders provide a good clue of where each goes, but the duplicate means that there is at least one that needs to be changed. Or am I looking at it wrong?

(Hope I am not giving too much away here)
--> not anymore; i like to play with *****, even if some people told more than you did.
remark and edit by bacchus; answer below

#31 2009-09-30 09:01:10

bacchus
moderate in drinkation
France

well instead of asking things, why won't you try it?
i bet you've gone through enough riddles now to know that things won't work all by themselves.
what is true for all riddles is that you shall never forget how you obtained hints.

franais, english, deutsch, svenska, 日本語 - always keen on learning other languages
http://www.whiskybase.com/mc.gif
finished HP7 book on 22nd at 4 pm ^^ http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/2338/dhmh7.png

#32 2009-10-01 05:15:56

garyj
Noob

Ah... I will see what I can do. But the answer to your question is that there are 512 permutations for just turning and manipulating the corners -- and that is only if the border info is accurate, for otherwise there would be a lot more. You are right that I should just try... but when Swan began the puzzles, he eliminated certain possibilities by rules within the puzzle. (Rules like borders or like color sequence or like shape or etc...) Swan has been known to remove some of the rules, and there have been several puzzles where there was no info given as to which rules were not to be followed. If half the rules are not followed, there would be more permutations for which way to turn and rotate and flip, than there would be to simply guess on the computer key and click 'OK'.

#33 2009-10-01 07:29:07

bacchus
moderate in drinkation
France

if you think at least one peace of the puzzle should be changed, start by this one.
just a suggestion.

franais, english, deutsch, svenska, 日本語 - always keen on learning other languages
http://www.whiskybase.com/mc.gif
finished HP7 book on 22nd at 4 pm ^^ http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/2338/dhmh7.png

#34 2010-01-03 01:19:31

galdinx
El Galdinxo

Hi all.

I've just modified something to solve en issue in this riddle.

Can you check if it's still working please.

Regards,

Galdinx.

#35 2010-01-03 13:17:09

csmarkus
Holding the staff
Hungary

Hello galdinx,

Yes, the level seems to work fine now. I have checked the first few steps only though.

Thanks!

#36 2011-05-22 22:59:55

lipstick

Hello.... o.... o...... is anyone still here? :-)

I have spent a few weeks off and on on this level and I think I must be missing something huge, although I have no idea how as i think I have clicked EVERYWHERE!
I'm on the second screen of the pc after the username/password. No-one else seems to have mentioned getting stuck here, but I am!
I have everything else that ppl are talking about (6 things and 3 things).
One error I found. When doing the puzzle that gives a combination, the first time I just completed the puzzle and nothing happened. For some reason I did it again a while later and all became "clear" but there's no way I would have been able to proceed if I didn't try and do it again. Don't know what the problem was there.

BTW, yes I have unlocked the case, if that is necessary...

Last edited by lipstick (2011-05-23 02:02:14)

#37 2011-05-23 10:39:32

csmarkus
Holding the staff
Hungary

Hello and congratulations on reaching this level. In fact, you almost completed this one, too. If you have the mentioned things, why not put them together so that you can use them. You know what to use them for, don't you? If some of them seem to be incorrect, apply the obvious fix smile. If something seems to still be incorrect, well, please note, as has been said here before, that observation is an important element in this game. smile

As for the possible bug you encountered, never mind. There are a few small glitches in this level and they won't be fixed real soon now...

Good luck!

#38 2011-05-24 00:43:40

lipstick

csmarkus wrote:

Hello and congratulations on reaching this level. In fact, you almost completed this one, too. If you have the mentioned things, why not put them together so that you can use them. You know what to use them for, don't you?

Well no, I don't! I was hoping I hadn't got to the part where I needed to figure this out, yet. smile

#39 2011-05-24 18:23:14

lipstick

I can't actually see anywhere where I can enter anything even if I've worked out what the things are/how to put them together. Is this normal or a glitch?

edit: OK, I think I might have to give up. People on this board are talking about entering things into the

Spoiler:

PC

and I cannot get past

Spoiler:

please insert a disc

It would be good to know if this is normal or if something is wrong!

Edit 2: never mind! I see what I was missing now. I had done something in the wrong order but it wasn't obvious...

Last edited by lipstick (2011-05-25 01:31:33)

#40 2011-05-27 02:52:06

lipstick

I think I'm going a bit mad, now.
I have put together what I think needs to go together (although 2 parts are ambiguous?). I think I know in theory what needs to go into the

Spoiler:

PC

. I've even "observed"

Spoiler:

seven

things that would make a difference. But I'm not seeing any pattern or logic. Is there meant to be any?

#41 2011-06-03 06:30:11

lipstick

OK, I think I have to give up. The puzzle looks very obviously like *something*, but the thing it looks like would be impossible with what we're given, particularly the three "bed" pictures. If we can just 'change' anything that seems wrong, well then that won't lead to an answer! It would also be impossible from the implied layout, even if the obvious two are swapped around - some c*****s just appear too frequently...

#42 2011-06-03 09:49:37

csmarkus
Holding the staff
Hungary

This case looks like the one in #15. Jeffw's comment is the key for you. smile

#43 2013-01-27 02:53:27

vartists

i've got this feeling, yayayayay~~~~
what's up, admin? are you still alive?

yes we are.
your following posts have been deleted.
i strongly suggest that you write messages of interest for other readers, and directly related to the topic/thread you're posting in.
i hope you'll understand that; thanks in advance.

i don't think that it's true that it's false that it's right that it's wrong that it's possible that it's impossible that it's positive that it's negative!
what did you mean "really soon?"
are you joking?
hahahaha never mind, because i don't like your riddles anymore. hahahahahaha.
bye bye bye, you you you!

_____            \
     ― ― ―| ―  ̄ ̄;; ;; ̄ ̄;;`、  \
    |   /    ;; ;;   ;; \        \
    |  /     ;;   ;;   ;;  \       \
     | /      ;  ;;    ;;   \       
    ` /          ;   ;;  `      \
      /               __--`     ㅣ
     /=====;;' \;;=====;.˛   \          ㅣ
     /________/  ;;____   ':     \      ㅣ
    |     /   '_    ̄ ̄ ̄=--    |      |
     / ̄  /        ' ̄      |     |
    /   / 。   ,           |     |
    |   (. ˛.--._)            |     |
   |    , ̄    |         | .˚`  |
   |  / _     |        |  /----. | |
   |  /˛______        └―_/ | ㅣ| |
    |  / / ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄/             |   │ /  
    |  ˛/―――――/               // |
    |    ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄               ̄ /  |
   |                   ___.˙   |
   |    ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄           /  |    |
   |                  |    |
   |         ˛. 
    |___     ˛.'
     \ ̄   ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

The following image shows your current appearance.

http://spiritless.web44.net/images/mainimg.jpg

#44 2013-02-07 03:58:58

vartists

er... i'm really sorry. sad
i thought there is no one here except me.
i'll be careful next time.
sorry again.

Last edited by vartists (2013-02-08 01:04:05)

The following image shows your current appearance.

http://spiritless.web44.net/images/mainimg.jpg

#45 2015-07-03 20:41:11

Jalsoph
Geek
United States

Just picked this up for the first time in years and made it through levels 74-76 somehow! I'm all logged in, but would love some help as to where I can find this mysterious

Spoiler:

disk

if anyone's still around, thanks!! After all these years still lovin OF

__♫The tires are the things on your car that make
__contact with the road. ♪♫♪
__                                                                         
__Back to learning French! lvl 75

#46 2015-07-07 07:59:10

csmarkus
Holding the staff
Hungary

There is a container for it near the place where you need it. Of course, you have to go through all the steps, in this level you cannot skip moves even if you know what will happen if you use an object.

Yes, it's great that this game is still on and there are people playing it. Although the game needs an update at least on one specific level where it depends on an external service, which has changed since the game was born.

Nice to see you again!

#47 2015-07-12 05:57:43

Jalsoph
Geek
United States

Good to hear from you csmarkus! Been a while haha!

Yeah, I guess it makes sense I should look where there's abundance, but it seems like I'm missing an object that would help me make sense of all the stuff in there. Should I be looking for another object before I go diggin into the container then?

__♫The tires are the things on your car that make
__contact with the road. ♪♫♪
__                                                                         
__Back to learning French! lvl 75

#48 2015-11-02 00:29:35

garyj
Noob

Hello..

A friend reminded me recently how much I used to enjoy this game. I went back to that last level, found my previous notes on it, made a few attempts and realized right away why it was that I quit. I think its time to explain.

I have attempted Level 77 probably over 100 times. What gets my goat.. or should I say sheep... is that it seems to matter what order you do things. Ok, so I can't even grab the choc***** until I have need of it, then I have to go back and rummage through and find it. I can handle that. I can handle hints, like what happens when trying to look in the mirror after cleaning the T. Oops, better remedy that.

What I can't handle is the suggestion that maybe there are things that can be done in the wrong order and if so done, I won't be able to take a necessary step... like trying to pick up the nut******* for example, I can open the drawer, and can click on everything in it over and over and over, but it doesn't get selected. I believe I have done everything I did before. Do you know how many permutations there are for the order of events? It makes the game impossible unless you are extremely lucky.

By the way, I have gone all the way to the end, as many others suggest, and kept getting hung up on, "you are missing something". So the final order required to be entered still astounds me. I am sure one of the 9 is out of place... but if you can assure me that the actual order of events is not the issue it would help give me courage.

Eg.. I do not want to be in a place where it matters that I open the drawer to see the clothes before I open the tin to see the k**. Or maybe its vice versa, maybe I should try another permutation... maybe when I start I should go to the kitchen and rummage around, before going back to the tin. Or maybe in rummaging it matters what drawer I open first. Gaaaah...

GaryJ

#49 2015-11-02 16:10:37

csmarkus
Holding the staff
Hungary

Hello GaryJ,

It was a long time ago when I played that level but as far as I remember, there are no dead ends, you cannot get into a trap. Yes, it does matter what order you do things but the rules look like you must do action A before you can do action B. So, if you do action A and then actions X, Y or Z or anything, you will still be allowed to do action B because the rule is not broken.

In other words, the actual order of events must not be the issue. Maybe you are missing something. wink

Board footer